Familiar with Metallic’s Co-op Program? No? Then you’re missing out on a great opportunity to recover some of your hard-earned money.
Through the Co-op Program, Metallic will reimburse authorized builders up to ½ of 1% of their cumulative shipments for selected advertising and promotional costs during the calendar year.
The program is simple, and there are only two requirements:
- The Metallic Authorized Builder logo must be included in all advertisements
- You need to provide proof of the executed tactic, proof of payment, and submission of the completed Co-op Program form
Items eligible for co-op funding:
- Print advertising—newspapers, local magazines and trade publications
- Digital advertising—online advertising including the sites of newspapers or publications and Web-supported business directories like yp.com and social media advertising
- TV and radio advertising
- Trade show booths
- Outdoor boards/billboards
- Business collateral—business cards, letterhead, envelopes, and labels
- Direct mail printing
- Promotional items—caps, shirts, jackets, and more
- Custom builder brochures
For details about the Co-op Program, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 832-590-1902.
- West Fargo Hockey Arena Voted Metallic’s 2017 Building of the Year
- Roebuck Buildings Co., named Metallic’s 2017 Builder of the Year
- Thank you for making Metallic's 2018 National Builder Meeting a success
- Meet Our Team
- Join us in welcoming our new builders of 2016!
- Metallic Introduces New General Manager of Operations
- Metallic Recognizes J.B. Steel, Inc., with 2015 Builder of the Year Award
- Metallic Recognizes Cary & Associates Builders, Inc. with 2015 Building of the Year Award
- 2016 National Sales Meeting
- Builder Benefits Co-op Program 101
- New Builders of 2015
- 2015 Design Build Contest
- Metallic Introduces New Director of Commercial Operations
- New District Sales Manager for Oklahoma and Western Missouri