Metallic Building Company
President’s Advisory Council Meeting
April 24 – 27, 2019
Jewel Grande Resort & Spa | Montego Bay, Jamaica
We are pleased to extend this invitation to you and your guest to Metallic’s upcoming President’s Advisory Council (PAC) Meeting, to be held at the beautiful Jewel Grande Resort & Spa in Montego Bay www.jewelgrande.com. The Resort is an all-inclusive tropical paradise that will be the perfect setting for business and pleasure. We look forward to seeing you there!
As a PAC Member and loyal partner, Metallic is offering you an all-inclusive experience covering meals, beverages and transportation to/from the airport. Below are a few noteworthy items that may be helpful as you prepare for your trip:
- Meeting attire: Resort casual
- Dinner attire: Long pants and closed shoes (no t-shirts, no sandals) and casual dress for ladies
- Expected Weather: Low: 72 High: 86
- Recommended airport: Sangster International Airport (MBJ)
- Extensions require approval. Nightly rate for oceanfront junior suite is $500/single occupancy and $294 for double occupancy ($294/person). Please email Patricia Pena at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request(s).
- A credit card will be required upon check-in for extensions, incidentals and expenses outside of the all inclusive plan
- Your invitation is non-transferrable
- IMPORTANT: Make sure your passport is up to date. As a general rule, passports should have at least six months of validity when traveling internationally
- Registration deadline is March 26
Air Travel Expenses
- Metallic offers PAC Members an airfare credit up to $500 per person (PAC member and guest). Following meeting you will be required to provide your travel itinerary for reimbursement. Please note: due to standard accounting regulations, flight reimbursements cannot be processed until service is rendered. Reimbursement will be processed after the meeting date provided your receipt(s) are submitted.
Ready to register? Click on the upper right hand button to reserve your spot!
Agenda at a glanced
|Day 1 — 4/24||6:45 p.m.||Welcome reception & dinner|
|Day 2 — 4/25||7:00 a.m.||Breakfast on your own|
|8:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.||PAC meeting|
|Noon – 1:oo p.m.||Group lunch|
|Leisure time (on your own)|
|7:00 p.m. – 9:00 pm||Group dinner|
|Day 3 — 4/26||7:00 a.m.||Breakfast|
|8:00 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.||PAC Meeting|
|Day 4 — 4/27||Departures|