The CF Architectural insulated metal panel is ideal for high-profile architectural applications with its flat, monolithic look. The panels are designed to be installed vertically or horizontally with concealed clips and fasteners in the side joint. Architectural wall panels provide a beautiful, flush appearance, allowing architects flexibility with design.
Note: Not intended for exterior walls on cold storage buildings.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Available in custom widths
- Available with preformed corners
- Flat, flush appearance for vertical or horizontal installation
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor cost
- Interior and exterior applications
- Can be used in conjunction with other CF joint profiles
- Width: 24″, 30″, 36″
- Thickness: 2″, 2 1/2″, 3″, 4″
- Exterior Face: Stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 22 Ga. Optional smooth unembossed finish.
- Interior Face: Light Mesa profile, stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
- Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
- Reveal: Up to 1″ reveal options in 1/4″ increments or up to 3″ reveal options in 1/2″ increments