The PBC panels can be used for both roof and wall applications. PBC panels are attached to a building structure with exposed fasteners. The PBC panel is often used in horizontal applications on walls.
Features and Benefits:
- UL 790 external fire rating is available.
- Applications: Roof and Wall
- Coverage Widths: 32″
- Rib Spacing: 2.67″ on center
- Rib Height: 7/8″
- Minimum Slope: 3:12
- Panel Attachment: Exposed Fastening System
- Guages: 26 (standard); 29, 24, 22 (optional)
- Finishes: Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300