This state of the art gun club encompasses multiple special features and products.
- This project was designed from the ground up to be a unique gun store, shooting range and training facility in a club like atmosphere.
- Combination of cast in place concrete and CMU exterior walls to mitigate sound transmission from the ranges.
- Main building is 6400 sqft., with main floor retail space and second floor mezzanine open to main floor with customer lounge and training classroom. Double-Lok roof panels and full cavity insulation system with clipped corner to create two story tower entrance.
- Covered outdoor deck off of mezzanine lounge with views of Pikes Peak and the Front Range.
- State of the art 14 yard, 14 lane handgun range with Action Target baffle system suspended from the roof structure with B-deck/concrete /TPO roof system. Bullet proof glass windows from the retail space give the range/retail area an open, modern feeling.
- 100-yard, 5 lane rifle range with custom designed rifle shooting stations.