The Metallic Design Build Awards are designed to recognize our authorized builders’ craftsmanship and leadership in the metal building industry. You may enter as many projects as you wish. Your projects could be featured on the Metallic website, in case studies, social media, advertisements, literature and more!
All entries must meet the following criteria:
- The project must have been completed during the year of 2020.
- The project must not have been previously submitted or showcased on Metallic’s website or in Metallic branded literature.
Entries are judged by a group of employees representing various departments within Metallic. The group reviews each entry by assessing the below criteria:
- Project creativity
- Unique features
- Integrated pre-engineered materials
- Green attributes
- Size and complexity
From this process, the group assigns the award category – Excellence or Merit — and selects the Building of the Year contenders. Typically, the Building of the Year contenders are displayed and voted on at the National Builder Meeting but in lieu of a meeting, will be voted on through an online survey. The survey will be distributed to all authorized builders in Metallic’s network.
The Metallic Design Build Award Excellence and Merit winners will receive a framed photo of their project. The Building of the Year will receive a framed photo as well and will have their project featured on the 2022 Metallic calendar. This is your chance to showcase your work and win an award while doing so!
There are two ways to enter the contest:
- Complete the online form below and submit up to 5 of the best images for each project you would like to submit. This method is best for images below 5 MB.
- Fill out this PDF form and email it along with 5 images to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have images over 5 MB, this is the preferred method of submission.
Do not wait! Submissions will close on Friday, April 30.
Have questions? Email email@example.com