Time to Shine the Spotlight on the Best Projects of 2015
The 2015 Design Build Contest is officially closed. Thank you to everyone that participated by sending in their best work from 2015.
Winners of our Design Build contest earn more than just bragging rights and recognition at our National Sales Meeting; they’ll also be part of a nationwide media blitz and the centerpiece of Metallic’s media relations efforts throughout the year. Winning projects will be featured in marketing materials and in a full-page spread advertisement in trade publications including Metal Construction News, Metal Architecture and Rural Builder.
Our judging committee included members of Metallic’s engineering, drafting, builder services, and marketing teams. All entries were judged blindly and were considered for all categories:
- Top Category – Commercial, Institutional/Governmental, Industrial and Specialty
- Award of Excellence
- Award of Merit
The judging committee also cast their vote for the nominees for the Building of the Year. That award is possibly the most coveted of all because - although the judging committee votes on the nominees - the winner is ultimately selected by the builders attending Metallic’s National Sales Meeting.
Winners will be announced after Metallic’s National Sales Meeting which takes place March 2-5, 2016.
As always, we thank you for your support and participation in initiatives such as the Design Build Contest.
- West Fargo Hockey Arena Voted Metallic’s 2017 Building of the Year
- Roebuck Buildings Co., named Metallic’s 2017 Builder of the Year
- Thank you for making Metallic's 2018 National Builder Meeting a success
- Meet Our Team
- Join us in welcoming our new builders of 2016!
- Metallic Introduces New General Manager of Operations
- Metallic Recognizes J.B. Steel, Inc., with 2015 Builder of the Year Award
- Metallic Recognizes Cary & Associates Builders, Inc. with 2015 Building of the Year Award
- 2016 National Sales Meeting
- Builder Benefits Co-op Program 101
- New Builders of 2015
- 2015 Design Build Contest
- Metallic Introduces New Director of Commercial Operations
- New District Sales Manager for Oklahoma and Western Missouri