We are pleased to announce that Arlene Campos, ExpressPlus® Services Manager, has been promoted to the position of General Manager of Operations for Metallic Building Company.
Arlene has served as the ExpressPlus® Services Manager since January of 2010. During the last six and a half years in this role, Arlene has earned the respect of customers and brand personnel alike as she has proven to be a great ambassador of the ExpressPlus® product line. Arlene brings a solution-driven leadership approach with an enthusiastic emphasis on creating an exceptional customer experience for you, our customers. With a keen focus on creating efficiencies and eliminating waste, her leadership efforts have led to a highly cohesive and productive team. This experience and proven track record will serve her well in her new role.
- West Fargo Hockey Arena Voted Metallic’s 2017 Building of the Year
- Roebuck Buildings Co., named Metallic’s 2017 Builder of the Year
- Thank you for making Metallic's 2018 National Builder Meeting a success
- Meet Our Team
- Join us in welcoming our new builders of 2016!
- Metallic Introduces New General Manager of Operations
- Metallic Recognizes J.B. Steel, Inc., with 2015 Builder of the Year Award
- Metallic Recognizes Cary & Associates Builders, Inc. with 2015 Building of the Year Award
- 2016 National Sales Meeting
- Builder Benefits Co-op Program 101
- New Builders of 2015
- 2015 Design Build Contest
- Metallic Introduces New Director of Commercial Operations
- New District Sales Manager for Oklahoma and Western Missouri