Developed as the preeminent innovation in all-in-one composite panel design, this standing seam roof panel combines durable interior and exterior faces with our unmatched polyurethane core. The CFR roof panel provides an unsurpassed weathertight seal and service life. Ideal for cold storage, commercial, industrial and institutional markets, the panel can be used on roof slopes as low at 1/2:12.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Weatherright vertical side seaming and installation savings with fewer side joints to seal
- Factory-cut panel ends, factory notching and factory-swaged ends eliminate field work and erection cost
- Factory-installed backer plates at the endlaps eliminate pre-drilling for special fasteners
- Installed from the top side to provide concealed clips and fasteners
- Width: 30″, 36″, 42″
- Thickness: 2″, 2 1/2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
- Length: 9′-6″ to 53′-0″; contact Metallic for custom length availability
- Exterior Face: Stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 24 and 22 Ga.; or AZ-55 aluminum-zinc coated steel with a clear acrylic coating in 24 Ga.
- Interior Face: Stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
- Joint: Mechanically seamed singlelock standing seam at the exterior side joint. The interior side joint is a single tongue-on-groove interlock
- Exterior Profile: 2″ high standing seam with a Mesa profile between the seams
- Interior Profile: Mesa profile, nominal 1/8″ deep
- Uplift Performance: UL 90 rated, FM Approvals Standard 4471, and Florida Building code approved. Dade County NOA.