The ribbed profile of the CF Flute insulated metal panel provides bold vertical lines complementary to almost any commercial or industrial buildings. The Flute wall panel is a suitable profile for the exterior of cold storage buildings. The bold vertical lines create a distinctive and visually appealing architectural and industrial image.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Traditional styling and distinctive vertical lines
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor cost
- Can be used in conjunction with other CF joint profiles
- Width: 42″
- Thickness: 2″, 2 1/2″, 2 3/4″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
- Exterior Face: Stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
- Interior Face: Mesa profile, Light Mesa profile, stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
- Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening