The HPCI Barrier insulated metal panel provides superior air, water, thermal and vapor protection in a single-panel component. This unique insulated metal wall panel introduces new standards in cost savings, design integrity and sustainability. Easily and quickly installed in a single step, the HPCI Barrier eliminates the need for multiple work crews, minimizing construction debris and reducing the likelihood of improper installation.
The HPCI Panel must be separated from the interior of the building by an approved thermal barrier of 0.5″ (12.7mm) gypsum wallboard to meet IBC requirements.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Provides air, water, thermal and vapor barrier in one step
- Allows you to use multiple façade options while not reducing thermal efficiency
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor cost
- Width: 42″
- Thickness: 2″, 2 1/2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
- Length: 8′-0″ to 24′-0″; contact Metallic for longer length options
- Exterior Face: Stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in min. 26 Ga.
- Interior Face: Stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in min. 26 Ga.
- Core: Foamed-in-place, zero ozone-depleting polyurethane (zero ODP)
- Exterior Profile: Light Mesa embossed
- Interior Profile: Light Mesa embossed