The LS-36 insulated metal panel provides versatility with design options while also attaining unmatched insulation values. The overlapping, through-fastened joint allows for quick installation in roof or wall applications, which results in reduced labor cost and earlier business starts. Additionally, the insulation within the panel aids in energy cost savings.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Wall and roof applications
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor cost
- FM 4471 Approved Class 1 rating
- Width: 36″
- Thickness: 1 1/2″, 2″, 2 1/2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
- Length: 8′-0″ to 50′-0″
- Exterior Face: Stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
- Interior Face: Stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
- Joint: Overlapping with a single tongue-and-groove
- Exterior Profile: 1 1/4″ high major ribs at 12″ on center with Mesas in between ribs at 4″ on center
- Interior Profile: Mesa profile, nominal 1/8″ deep
- Fastening: Exposed through fasteners
- Uplift Performance: FM Approvals Standard 4471