The CF Mesa insulated metal panel is well suited for exterior and interior walls and ceiling applications. The lightly corrugated profile on both faces creates symmetry on the outside of the building and room to room within. The minor rib provides a flattened appearance. Mesa panels are ideal for cold storage, commercial, institutional and industrial applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Consistent high quality with foam-in-place panel manufacturing
- Easily washable
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor cost
- Interior and exterior applications
- Width: 30″, 36″, 42″
- Thickness: 2″, 2 1/2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
- Length: 8′-0″ to 53′-0″
- Exterior Face: Stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
- Interior Face: Stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
- Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening