The CF Santa Fe panel has a flat exterior profile with a heavy, embossed stucco texture that mimics the look of a masonry stucco finish but with the added value of an insulated metal panel. The profile is flush with the warmness of an old-world finish, providing a visually pleasing building.
Note: Not intended for exterior walls on cold storage buildings.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Masonry stucco appearance
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor cost
- Interior and exterior applications
- Can be used in conjunction with other CF joint profiles
- Width: 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″
- Thickness: 2″, 2 1/2″, 2 3/4″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
- Length: 8′-0″ to 40′-0″
- Exterior Face: Heavy Stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 24 and 22 Ga.
- Interior Face: Light Mesa profile, stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
- Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
- Reveal: Up to 1″ reveal options in 1/4″, increments or up to 3″ reveal options in 1/4″, 1/2″, 3/4″, and 1″ increments