The CF Tuff Wall is an attractive, stucco-like insulated metal panel that exhibits the natural beauty sought by many designers and owners. The exterior surface of the panel is a hard aggregated fiber-reinforced polymer coating created with the factory-applied Tuff Cote® finish system. Tuff Cote® finish offers an extremely durable, impact and abrasion-resistant coating that can withstand severe weather conditions.
Note: Not intended for exterior walls on cold storage buildings.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Look of finished precast concrete with the efficiency of an insulated metal panel
- Field-tested and proven Tuff Cote® technology
- Durable finish that is highly resistant to impact and abrasion
- 10-year limited exterior finish warranty
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminated thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor cost
- Width: 36″, 42″
- Thickness: 2″, 2 1/2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
- Length: 8′-0″ to 40′-0″
- Exterior Face: Stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 24 and 22 Ga. with factory-applied Tuff Cote® finish system
- Interior Face: Stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
- Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
- Exterior Profile: 2″, 2 1/2″, 3″, and 4″ are no profile with Tuff Cote® finish system; 5″ and 6″ are Mesa nominal 1/8″ deep with Tuff Cote® finish system
- Interior Profile: Light Mesa nominal 1/16″ deep
- Core: Foamed-in-place, Non-CFC & zero ODP polyurethane, FM Approved Class 1 with no height restrictions
- Exterior Texture: Tuff Cote® finish system – a hard aggregated fiber-reinforced polymer coating
- Fastening: Fastener and clip concealed in the side joint