Houston, TX - Metallic Building Company, a leading brand for NCI Building Systems Inc., presented Farrell Construction Inc. Metallic’s 2013 Building of the Year Award for their design-build project Crowder College McDonald County, at the recent Metallic National Sales Meeting in Carlsbad, California.
The stunning structure, Crowder College McDonald County is located in Jane, Missouri. Farrell Construction Inc. has a longstanding relationship with the college by working on projects with other departments of the school for the past few years. They served as the subcontractor, sold the steel, erected the building and Nabholz Construction served as the General Contractor. View more.
- West Fargo Hockey Arena Voted Metallic’s 2017 Building of the Year
- Roebuck Buildings Co., named Metallic’s 2017 Builder of the Year
- Thank you for making Metallic's 2018 National Builder Meeting a success
- Meet Our Team
- Join us in welcoming our new builders of 2016!
- Metallic Introduces New General Manager of Operations
- Metallic Recognizes J.B. Steel, Inc., with 2015 Builder of the Year Award
- Metallic Recognizes Cary & Associates Builders, Inc. with 2015 Building of the Year Award
- 2016 National Sales Meeting
- Builder Benefits Co-op Program 101
- New Builders of 2015
- 2015 Design Build Contest
- Metallic Introduces New Director of Commercial Operations
- New District Sales Manager for Oklahoma and Western Missouri