Manufacturing & Production
Steel Industrial Buildings
Metallic’s steel building solutions are suited to serve a variety of factory, industrial and manufacturing applications. Our custom-engineered building systems are durable and versatile, allowing for a wide range of interior and exterior customizations. Create the perfect solution for your industrial and manufacturing operation, from a small plant to a large complex industrial park.
Durable Manufacturing Facilities
When compared to traditional building materials, steel offers superior durability. With resistances to corrosion, water, fire and pest damage, choosing metal for your industrial building needs you will save money on maintenance and repairs over the building lifetime. Metallic’s durable and cost-effective metal manufacturing and production facilities can be used for the following applications:
- Manufacturing Plants
- Steel Mills
- Water Treatment Plants
- Power Plants
- Industrial Parks
- Recycling Centers
Clear Span & Column-Free Interiors
Clear-span framing allows for column-free interiors in your industrial manufacturing and production facilities, giving you more room to arrange your operations efficiently. A column-free interior also makes it easier for equipment and machinery to move without maneuvering around support columns.
Our proprietary Long Bay® systems allow for unobstructed spaces in larger buildings while reducing the design costs. Interested in our Long Bay® system? Learn more about our solutions for wide span building needs!
Steel Industrial Building Customizations
Customize the exterior of your building by choosing from a variety of color options, panel profiles, door and window options and more. Our experts can develop a custom-engineered steel or hybrid industrial and manufacturing building to accommodate:
- A wide array of custom-engineered or Class A conventional framing systems for structures requiring heavy piping loads, mezzanines, roof loads, HVAC units and cranes of all classifications
- Hammerhead columns or bracketed support, crane beams and rail support for almost any size and service requirement
- Custom-engineered and conventional bracing systems
- Conventional and metal roofing systems that are available and compatible with almost any manufacturing or industrial project
- Value-engineering services on design-build applications
Browse our manufacturing & production building project gallery to learn more or connect with a Metallic Sales Representative to get started on your next manufacturing building!