Every Job. Every Day.
At Metallic, we deliver best-in-class building products where and when you need them. Our reputation for service excellence has been built by consistently going above and beyond what’s expected—we will get it done and we will not let you down.
- Celebrating 75 Years – As we celebrate our 75th Anniversary, we look back at the evolution of Metallic with pride and at our customers with gratitude.
- Metal Building Benefits – Each of our unique metal building solutions is custom designed to achieve project goals while producing several other benefits.
- Our Network – This elite group of builders have exclusive access to Metallic’s proprietary pricing and project management resources, as well as first access to new products and services.
- Credentials – View Metallic’s IAS credentials.
- FAQs – View a list of our most frequently asked questions and answers.
- News – Find the latest news on Metallic Building Systems.
We believe that high-performing products and personalized service should never be far from home. Our sales team is conveniently located throughout North America, working closely with our service representatives to manage the success of your project from the moment it comes through the door to final delivery—we will get it done and we will not let you down.
We engineer and manufacture every product to achieve superior strength, durability, and design flexibility. Our dedication to excellence is evident across our more than 3.5 million square feet of manufacturing space strategically located throughout North America. The capacity and scope of these plants, coupled with our hub and spoke distribution strategy, enables us to serve customers with exceptional speed, accuracy, and efficiency.
Metallic Building Systems manufactures custom-engineered metal buildings of the highest caliber, providing unparalleled expertise and the industry’s broadest spectrum of complementary products and solutions to provide the ideal balance of form and function. This includes steel curtain roll-up doors, metal roofing and wall systems and insulated metal panels—all at the best total value to your business through a single, responsive point of contact.