Dear Valued Customer,
Over the past few weeks, it’s become clear that we are faced with an unprecedented challenge with the introduction of COVID-19 (coronavirus). Like you, we are deeply concerned about its effect on our families, communities and the world. To keep our workforce healthy and safe, as well as minimize any disruption to our supply chain operations, Cornerstone Building Brands has established a multi-functional and business unit task force that meets daily to monitor the status of COVID-19.
We are focusing our efforts in three areas:
We’re taking proactive steps to ensure the safety and health of our employees and yours, including:
- Implementing additional, rigorous facility cleaning procedures and increased availability of anti-bacterial wipes, hand sanitizers and other cleaning materials accessible to employees
- Keeping all employees informed of best practices to promote their continued health
- Encouraging employees to self-report if they become sick and requiring quarantine; implementing advanced remote work policies and flexible work options to accommodate the needs of employees and their families
- Following CDC guidance for banned travel to areas listed as Levels 2 and 3 COVID-19 threat, restricting non-essential travel, and encouraging virtual meetings.
Equipped to Respond
We are following updates and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Additionally, as members of National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) board, Cornerstone Building Brands has found the NAM COVID-19 resource guide (nam.org/coronavirus) to be a very useful and comprehensive tool in helping us move through this evolving situation.
Securing our Supply Chain
Our customers are at the heart of our company and we’re working around the clock to ensure you have access to all our products, and that they’re delivered on time and in full. We are in frequent contact with our vendors to stay updated on the availability of components needed to produce and are reviewing alternate sourcing and stocking options should it become necessary. Additionally, our extensive, national production footprint and distribution network uniquely position us to effectively manage potential fluctuations in available workforce. As a result, we foresee little to no impact on our production and ability to fully service you.
We recognize this is a very challenging time for us all, and we remain deeply committed to the safety of our customers, workforce and communities. We will continue to closely monitor this situation and provide updates as they become available. Please stay safe and healthy, and don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.
James S. Metcalf
Chairman & CEO
Cornerstone Building Brands
- West Fargo Hockey Arena Voted Metallic’s 2017 Building of the Year
- Roebuck Buildings Co., named Metallic’s 2017 Builder of the Year
- Thank you for making Metallic's 2018 National Builder Meeting a success
- Meet Our Team
- Join us in welcoming our new builders of 2016!
- Metallic Introduces New General Manager of Operations
- Metallic Recognizes J.B. Steel, Inc., with 2015 Builder of the Year Award
- Metallic Recognizes Cary & Associates Builders, Inc. with 2015 Building of the Year Award
- 2016 National Sales Meeting
- Builder Benefits Co-op Program 101
- New Builders of 2015
- 2015 Design Build Contest
- Metallic Introduces New Director of Commercial Operations
- New District Sales Manager for Oklahoma and Western Missouri