Metallic is pleased to announce the release of Edgecraft, our new standard profile for gutter and rake trim. This new profile was developed to improve consistency and quality while reducing lead time, delivering a better-quality product to our customers faster.
Color availability is consistent with our other trim offerings and can be ordered in a total of over thirty colors as a siliconized polyester or PVDF. Standard lengths are 20’2” and 8’2” for both single skin and insulated metal panels. The product will be available in Optima, Builder’s Gateway, and on ExpressPlus.
Continuous improvement is part of our core value of Innovation, and it is critical to improving quality and reducing lead times. We will continue to seek ways to improve our product offerings in service to our customers’ success.
Please contact your sales or customer service representative with any questions.
- West Fargo Hockey Arena Voted Metallic’s 2017 Building of the Year
- Roebuck Buildings Co., named Metallic’s 2017 Builder of the Year
- Thank you for making Metallic's 2018 National Builder Meeting a success
- Meet Our Team
- Join us in welcoming our new builders of 2016!
- Metallic Introduces New General Manager of Operations
- Metallic Recognizes J.B. Steel, Inc., with 2015 Builder of the Year Award
- Metallic Recognizes Cary & Associates Builders, Inc. with 2015 Building of the Year Award
- 2016 National Sales Meeting
- Builder Benefits Co-op Program 101
- New Builders of 2015
- 2015 Design Build Contest
- Metallic Introduces New Director of Commercial Operations
- New District Sales Manager for Oklahoma and Western Missouri