Houston, TX - Hammers Construction, Inc. (HCI) of Perham, Minnesota has been awarded Metallic Building Company's Builder of the Year award, presented at the recent Metallic National Sales Meeting in Carlsbad, California.
This prestigious honor is given to builders who excel in their business, not only in sales, but also in construction quality and service to their local market. The Builder of the Year also exemplifies partnership and aligns their mission with the core mission of the manufacturer. View more.
- West Fargo Hockey Arena Voted Metallic’s 2017 Building of the Year
- Roebuck Buildings Co., named Metallic’s 2017 Builder of the Year
- Thank you for making Metallic's 2018 National Builder Meeting a success
- Meet Our Team
- Join us in welcoming our new builders of 2016!
- Metallic Introduces New General Manager of Operations
- Metallic Recognizes J.B. Steel, Inc., with 2015 Builder of the Year Award
- Metallic Recognizes Cary & Associates Builders, Inc. with 2015 Building of the Year Award
- 2016 National Sales Meeting
- Builder Benefits Co-op Program 101
- New Builders of 2015
- 2015 Design Build Contest
- Metallic Introduces New Director of Commercial Operations
- New District Sales Manager for Oklahoma and Western Missouri