As the situation with COVID-19 (coronavirus) becomes more critical, our nation takes pause in appreciation of the things that we may have once taken for granted both in our personal and professional lives: from handshakes with a customer, to the daily hustle at the jobsite; from the ease of safely buying and selling products, to the certainty of the supply chain.
With perspective on what’s critically important, Metallic Building Company recognizes that our and our customers’ businesses are essential to ensuring that critical infrastructure needs are met through the COVID-19 pandemic. We’re proud to support you through this uncertainty, and with widening shelter-in-place mandates and hurricane season just around the corner, we must continue to work together to support our communities.
Our manufacturing plants remain open and we are working hard to minimize any impact to lead times. We maintain our operations knowing that we provide a sustainable source of supplies for construction projects, including for residential housing, hospital and government buildings. We support their resilience to service interruptions, natural disasters and other adverse events that can put those on the front lines at risk.
The safety and health of our employees and communities continues to be our #1 priority. In our continued operations, we are following the social distancing and hygiene practices advised by the CDC as well as enacting significant preventative measures to ensure the safety of our employees and yours.
Our sales, customer service and technical support staff are working remotely and remain available by phone and email as usual. Understanding that this is a fluid situation, we will contact you to confirm the scheduled production of your orders and adjust as your project schedules require.
We’re in this together—as a society, as an industry and as business partners—seeking to restore our communities’ safety and health. We remain deeply committed to our customers and workforce and thank you for your continued support as well. Please stay safe and healthy, and don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions or concerns.
President, Metallic Building Company
- West Fargo Hockey Arena Voted Metallic’s 2017 Building of the Year
- Roebuck Buildings Co., named Metallic’s 2017 Builder of the Year
- Thank you for making Metallic's 2018 National Builder Meeting a success
- Meet Our Team
- Join us in welcoming our new builders of 2016!
- Metallic Introduces New General Manager of Operations
- Metallic Recognizes J.B. Steel, Inc., with 2015 Builder of the Year Award
- Metallic Recognizes Cary & Associates Builders, Inc. with 2015 Building of the Year Award
- 2016 National Sales Meeting
- Builder Benefits Co-op Program 101
- New Builders of 2015
- 2015 Design Build Contest
- Metallic Introduces New Director of Commercial Operations
- New District Sales Manager for Oklahoma and Western Missouri