Metallic Building Co. announced the successful completion of its 2012 National Sales Meeting, "Building Together." Nearly 200 Metallic Builders, employees and guests attended the event, held March 7-10, 2012 at the Westin Diplomat Resort & Spa in Hollywood, Fla.
Metallic Building Company President Delvin Warner named Mike Rozier Construction Co., Greenwood, Miss., as Metallic's 2011 Top Volume Builder of the Year during the awards banquet.
Warner explains, "Mike Rozier has been a fiercely loyal Metallic partner for more than 18 years and during that time has purchased an astonishing 400 Metallic buildings. Previously, this family-owned and operated general contracting business had never before captured Metallic's top volume award. They had many years of coming 'this close' - but 'no cigar.' Well, that all changes tonight."
Rozier also earned an Award of Excellence in Metallic's Design Build Competition for Southern Tire Mart in Biloxi, Miss. View more.
- West Fargo Hockey Arena Voted Metallic’s 2017 Building of the Year
- Roebuck Buildings Co., named Metallic’s 2017 Builder of the Year
- Thank you for making Metallic's 2018 National Builder Meeting a success
- Meet Our Team
- Join us in welcoming our new builders of 2016!
- Metallic Introduces New General Manager of Operations
- Metallic Recognizes J.B. Steel, Inc., with 2015 Builder of the Year Award
- Metallic Recognizes Cary & Associates Builders, Inc. with 2015 Building of the Year Award
- 2016 National Sales Meeting
- Builder Benefits Co-op Program 101
- New Builders of 2015
- 2015 Design Build Contest
- Metallic Introduces New Director of Commercial Operations
- New District Sales Manager for Oklahoma and Western Missouri