Metallic Building Company (Metallic), is proud to announce Cary & Associates Builders, Inc., of Sebastopol, California, as the 2015 Building of the Year Award winner for Balletto Vineyards and Winery.
Located in the Sonoma wine country region, the cutting-edge building is an excellent example of the regional industry demand for aesthetic, functional and green buildings. The award was presented during Metallic’s annual National Sales Meeting on March 4, 2016, at the Omni Amelia Island Plantation Resort in Amelia Island, Florida.
“We are thrilled to present Cary & Associates with this honor. They truly are an exceptional partner and from this project you can appreciate that they’re also an exceptional builder,” said Metallic President, Tom Boal.
An Authorized Metallic Builder, Cary & Associates Builders, Inc., selected a total of four primary frame configurations for the final design along with exterior architectural elements to enhance building aesthetics. To contribute to the project’s LEED certification requirements, Metl-Span™ Insulated Metal Panels were selected to optimize the building’s insulation. Other green attributes included standing seam roof panels with a high Solar Reflective Index (SRI) rating and south-facing single sloped and partial gable roof planes for optimum solar panel exposure.
“The Balletto Winery is the largest complex job we’ve ever built,” said Bob Cary, president of Cary & Associates Builders. “Metallic helped make our job easy by combining their structural framing system with insulated roof and wall panels from Metl-Span to send us as “complete” a package as we could have hoped for. The job went together quite nicely in the field and the owner is very happy we met his schedule for completion,” added Cary.
The Building of the Year Award is given annually to an Authorized Metallic Builder to recognize an innovative, aesthetic and green structure built with pre-engineered metal building components.
To learn more information about Cary & Associates Builders, Inc., visit carybuilders.com.
- West Fargo Hockey Arena Voted Metallic’s 2017 Building of the Year
- Roebuck Buildings Co., named Metallic’s 2017 Builder of the Year
- Thank you for making Metallic's 2018 National Builder Meeting a success
- Meet Our Team
- Join us in welcoming our new builders of 2016!
- Metallic Introduces New General Manager of Operations
- Metallic Recognizes J.B. Steel, Inc., with 2015 Builder of the Year Award
- Metallic Recognizes Cary & Associates Builders, Inc. with 2015 Building of the Year Award
- 2016 National Sales Meeting
- Builder Benefits Co-op Program 101
- New Builders of 2015
- 2015 Design Build Contest
- Metallic Introduces New Director of Commercial Operations
- New District Sales Manager for Oklahoma and Western Missouri