IMP Installation Certification Course
INSULATED METAL PANEL INSTALLATION CERTIFICATION COURSE
Our new one-day only format course combines classroom lectures with hands-on installation training for Insulated Metal Roof Panels enabling you to:
- Become part of our national installer database
- Understand proper panel applications
- Get helpful tips to improve the speed and effectiveness of installation
- Learn how to avoid and correct common pitfalls and troubleshoot roof situations which are prone to leaks
- Identify and install special roof transitions outside the standard eave, rake, ridge and gable conditions
- Avoid or address conditions where materials can impact roof longevity
- Get tips on maintaining roof modularity
- Identify the impact of different roof insulation systems on a SSR System and what to consider prior to installation
- Learn how to properly seam roof sheeting and troubleshoot incorrect seaming
- Receive an Installer Certification for the SSR system profiles covered in the class which stays with you no matter what company you work for and can be used nationwide
Dates and Location:
- February 9, 2022
- April 20, 2022
- June 15, 2022
- August 17, 2022
- October 19, 2022
All IMP Installation Certification courses will take place at the Cornerstone Building Brands Training Facility in Oklahoma:
|Star Building Systems Training Facility
8600 South Interstate 35 Service Road STE. A
Oklahoma City, OK 73149
Certification training includes an overview of Insulated Metal Panels:
|8:00 am – 12:00 pm||Classroom|
|1:00 pm – 5:00 pm||Hands-On|
Note: You must attend both the Classroom and Hands-On sessions to complete the courses and be eligible for certification. Registration, application and feeds are required for attendance.
Certified Installer Requirements:
- Completed application: An application is required for each attendee. Applications must include the signature of the applicant and the employer or sponsoring company.
- Full payment of course fees: credit card payments ONLY.
- Proof of general liability insurance and workman’s comp insurance
- Completed Installer Certification Program Metal Roofing Project Resume
- Verification of attendee having been actively involved in the installation of metal building products for a minimum of three years immediately preceding attendance to the course.
- View the full list of items required on our Installer Certification Program Checklist.
- Masks are required while indoors.
To submit all documentation for certification, please send to [email protected].