The simplicity of the Artisan® panel is its best design feature. Uniform dimensions and a clean appearance allow the designer to plan modules, eliminate complicated pieces and follow wall curvatures. The Artisan® panel can be vertical, horizontal, perpendicular or skewed to the building line, allowing the designer multidimensional freedom to create.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Artisan® panels use the positive fastened method and are attached directly to the substructure. The fastener is concealed behind the flush face.
- Artisan® panels are used for soffits and interior liners. These panels can be attached to the girts or a solid substructure.
- Artisan® carries Florida approval.
- Applications: Roof and Wall
- Coverage Widths: 12″
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System
- Guages: 24 (standard); 26, 22 (optional)
- Finishes: Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300