The Ultra-Dek® roof panel is a snap-together, trapezoidal leg standing seam roof system. Ultra-Dek® panels are available in 18-inch and 24-inch widths. Ultra-Dek® requires a minimum slope of 1/4:12 and is ideal for industrial, commercial and architectural applications. Ultra-Dek® can be erected on various types of construction.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Begins and ends in the high, reducing the risk of leakage at the rake that can occur when finishing in the low.
- Low and high clips are available to allow for various thicknesses of insulation to be installed between the panels and purlins.
- Numerous UL 580 Construction rating are available, as well as UL 790, Class A for external fire, numerous roof assemblies for UL 263 for internal fire and the UL 2218 Class 4 impact rating.
- Ultra-Dek® carries Florida approval rating.
- Applications: Roof
- Coverage Widths: 18″, 24″
- Minimum Slope: 1/4:12
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System; Low, High, Fix and Sliding
- Guages: 24 (standard); 22
- Finishes: Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic