The Double-Lok® roof panel is a mechanically field-seamed, trapezoidal led standing seam roof system. Double-Lok® panels are available in 18-inch and 24-inch widths Double-Lok® requires a minimum slope of 1/4:12. Double-Lok® panels are ideal for industrial, commercial and architectural applications.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Designed to cope with the forces of expansion and contraction. This is accomplished by allowing the panels to freely move up and down the roof slope.
- 2″ and 4″ sliding clips are available in high and low versions, which allow thermal movement on a wide variety of building widths.
- Numerous UL 580 Construction rating are available, as well as UL 790, Class A for external fire, numerous roof assemblies for UL 263 for internal fire and the UL 2218 Class 4 impact rating.
- Double-Lok® carries FM, Florida approval and Dade county ratings.
- Applications: Roof
- Coverage Widths: 18″, 24″
- Minimum Slope: 1/4:12
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System; Low, High and 2″ Stand Off Sliding Clips
- Guages: 24 and 22
- Finishes: Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic