ShadowRib™ is a 3″ deep panel that combines aesthetics, economy and function to bring definition to metal structures. ShadowRib™ is a proven performer and a versatile tool to the designer. Structural strength in the ShadowRib™ panel is accomplished without sacrificing appearance of design flexibility. The fluted face creates distinctive shadow lines.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Panels may be secured to the structure from the outside of the building with the ShadowRib™ concealed clip of from inside the building with an expansion fastener. Both are positive fastened methods that create a secure interlock between panel and structure.
- The ShadowRib™ panel can be used for walls, fascias and equipment screens. Apply the panel over light-guage framing, purlins, girts, structural steel and joists.
- ShadowRib™ carries Florida approval rating.
- Applications: Wall
- Coverage Widths: 16″
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System Outside Panel Attachment – ShadowRib™ Panel Clip
- Guages: 24 (standard); 22 (optional)
- Finishes: Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic