The CF Striated insulated metal panel is an attractive alternative to typical flat wall panels. The exterior face is lightly profiled with narrow longitudinal striations, which create a subtle shadow effect but exhibit a virtually flat appearance from a short distance away. The Striated wall panel is an exceptional value, combining the aesthetics of a flat wall panel with the high insulation ratings of a polyurethane core.
Note: Not intended for exterior walls on cold storage buildings.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Minor striations provide up-close interest, with a flat appearance at a distance
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor cost
- Interior and exterior applications
- Can be used in conjunction with other CF joint profiles
- Width: 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″
- Thickness: 2″, 2 1/2″, 2 3/4″, 3″, 4″
- Length: 8′-0″ to 40′-0″ for the 30″ and 36″ widths, 8′-0″ to 32′-0″ for the 42″ width
- Exterior Face: Stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 24 and 22 Ga. Optional smooth-unembossed finish
- Interior Face: Light Mesa profile, stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
- Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening