The AVP panel is used for wall application and features pencil ribs, providing improved aesthetics to the building design..
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The AVP panel allows for more insulation to be added behind the panel, providing greater insulating values that meet the energy codes and R-Value requirements.
- UL 263 internal fire rating is available.
- Applications: Wall
- Coverage Widths: 36″
- Rib Spacing: 12″ on center
- Rib Height: 1-1/8″
- Panel Attachment: Exposed Fastening System
- Guages: 26 (standard); 22, 24, and 29 (optional)
- Finishes: Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300