The CF 7.2 Insul-Rib insulated metal panel combines a traditional 7.2 rib panel with a premier polyurethane insulated core. With a bold, ribbed pattern, this panel creates a unique architectural or industrial image. The 7.2 Insul-Rib panel can be installed both vertically and horizontally, allowing architects flexibility with design.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Sweeping profile with unique shadow effects
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor cost
- Interior and exterior applications
- Can be used in conjunction with other CF joint profiles
- Width: Nominal 36″
- Thickness: 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
- Exterior Face: Stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
- Interior Face: Mesa profile, stucco-embossed, G-90 galvanized and/or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
- Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening