The PBD panel is an exposed fastening panel system that can be used for roof and wall applications. When used in wall applications, panels can be installed vertically or horizontally. The ribs in the PBD panel are symmetrical from top to bottom, which makes this panel ideal as a roof liner.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- UL 790, Class A for external fire and roof assembly for UL 263 for internal fire.
- Applications: Roof and Wall
- Coverage Widths: 32″
- Rib Spacing: 2.67″ on center
- Rib Height: 5/8″
- Minimum Slope: 3:12
- Panel Attachment: Exposed Fastening System
- Guages: 26 (standard); 29, 24, 22 (optional)
- Finishes: Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300