The PBR panel is commonly used for a wide variety of architectural, agricultural, commercial and industrial applications. PBR is a structural panel and an exposed fastener panel that can be used for both roof and wall applications. The minimum roof slope for PBR is 1/2:12.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Numerous UL 580 ratings are available, as well as UL 790, Class A for external fire, roof assembly for UL 263 for internal fire and the UL 2218 Class 4 impact rating.
- PBR carries Florida approval, Dade county ratings and FM 4471 approval standard for Class 1 panel roofs.
- Applications: Roof and Wall
- Coverage Widths: 36″
- Rib Spacing: 12″ on center
- Rib Height: 1-1/4″
- Minimum Slope: 1/2:12
- Panel Attachment: Exposed Fastening System
- Guages: 26 (standard); 29, 24, 22 (optional)
- Finishes: Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300