The PBU panel is an exposed fastener system that can be used for both roof and wall applications. PBU can be installed directly over purlins or joists. PBU offers the versatility of being used in both vertical and horizontal applications to give designers a contemporary appearance for their building project. PBU is recommended for 1:12 or greater roof slopes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Numerous UL 580 ratings are available, as well as UL 790, Class A for external fire, roof assembly for UL 263 for internal fire and the UL 2218 Class 4 impact rating.
- PBU carries Florida approval.
- Applications: Roof and Wall
- Coverage Widths: 36″ wall, 29.33″ roof
- Rib Spacing: 6″ on center
- Rib Height: 3/4″
- Minimum Slope: 1:12
- Panel Attachment: Exposed Fastening System
- Guages: 26 (standard); 29, 24, 22 (optional)
- Finishes: Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300