BattenLok® HS is a mechanically field seamed, high strength structural standing seam roof system. The BattenLok® HS panels have a 2″ tall vertical seam and are available in both 12-inch and 16-inch widths. BattenLok® HS can be installed directly over purlins or bar joists and is capable of transitioning from roof to fascia. BattenLok® HS does not require a solid substructure for support.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Low and high clips are available to allow for various thicknesses of insulation to be installed between panels and purlins.
- Heavier gauges, striations, embossing and installation over a solid deck minimize oil canning.
- Numerous UL 580 construction rating are available, as well as UL 790, Class A for external fire, numerous roof assemblies for UL 263 for internal fire and the UL 2218 Class 4 impact rating.
- BattenLok® HS carries Florida approval rating.
- Applications: Roof
- Coverage Widths: 12″, 16″
- Minimum Slope: 1/2:12
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System; Low, High (fixed or floating), Utility (no insulation clearance)
- Guages: 24 (standard); 22 (optional)
- Finishes: Smooth or Embossed; with Striations or Striations and Pencil Ribs
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic