The Designer™ Series panels provide the toughness of metal white creating an attractive, flexible and functional wall or fascia panel. The Designer™ Series is offered in fluted and flat panels, which are equally effective for new construction or retrofitting existing buildings.
If your design calls for a smooth or flat wall or fascia, look to the Designer™ Series 12.0 Flat Panel. The Designer™ Series 12.0 Flat Panel offers a 1 3/4-inch deep leg providing the perfect cavity for rigid board insulation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- The Designer™ Series 16.0 Fluted Panel offers a continuous rib design with a hidden sidelap where the panels join together. Ribs are 4-inches wide and 3/8-inches deep providing interesting shadow lines along the length of the wall. The panel legs are 1 3/4-inch deep allowing ample space for rigid board, blanket or batt insulation in the cavity.
- Each panel features concealed fastened systems enhancing the appearance. One leg of the panel is attached to the structure and the other leg snaps securely into the adjoining panel to lock them into position.
- Designer™ Series carries Florida approval.
- Applications: Wall
- Coverage Widths: 12″ (Flat Panel); 16″ (Fluted Panel)
- Panel Attachment: Concealed Fastening System
- Guages: 24 (standard); 22 (optional)
- Finishes: Smooth (standard); Embossed (optional)
- Coatings: Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic